Office of The Chief Administrative Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
The CAO is responsible to Council for the management of the municipal workforce, and for overseeing that Council's directions and policies are carried out. The CAO provides leadership to the Village of Pemberton and coordinates the departments in the discharge of their responsibilities. The main tasks of the CAO are to:
- Provide advice and support to the Mayor and Council;
- Ensure that the direction/ decisions of Mayor and Council are carried out;
- Be the principle liaison between the municipal Council and Staff;
- Provide leadership to the Municipal workforce;
- Develop and maintain and effective organizational structure for the municipality that reflects operational needs;
- Ensure the acquisition and effective management of the fiscal, human, and physical resources;
- Ensure a high level of customer service and seek continuous improvement;
- Ensure the effective functioning of all municipal operations;
- Develop and maintain key relationships with other municipal and provincial organizations; and
- Ensure effective financial and administrative systems are in place.
604.894.6135 extension 238
Communications & Grant Coordinator
604.894.6135 extension 230
The Communications & Grants Coordinator is responsible for maintaining timely and relevant public communications regarding Village operations, special projects, services and assisting all departments in facilitating opportunities for community engagement.
For media inquiries, please contact the Communications and Grant Coordinator at 604.894.6135 x230.