10 Tips to Follow for an Enjoyable Work Out
A healthy lifestyle requires a healthy workout environment! To ensure everyone enjoys their workout we have 10 simple etiquette rules to take note of -because everyone deserves to make the most of their exercise.
- Be courteous and respectful of others
- Place your belongings in lockers
- Turn your cellphones to silent mode
- Wear appropriate workout attire (ex: clean T-shirts, shorts/sweat pants, clean athletic shoes)
- No open toe shoes or sandals
- Replace weights in rack after use - no dropping!
- Share equipment and clean it after use
- Be respectful of cardio equipment use if others are waiting (30 minute max)
- Use a clean towel during your workout
- Don't bring food into the weight room
Please note: only people aged 13 and older are allowed in the weight room. 13-15 year olds must have attended Youth on Weights.