Things you need to know before visiting the facility:
- Members are required to BOOK their gym time in advance.
- There are NO drop-ins at this time - we are accepting new members.
Members can purchase Fitness Memberships online. We hope to minimize cash transactions. *Student and Senior passes are not available online. Please call us directly at 604-894-2340 to book this.
It is imperative that Members please adhere to the following;
- Stay home if you are sick or displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please arrive in workout clothes with gym shoes in hand 5 minutes prior to your booking.
- Masks are required at all times while in the facility excluding while exercising.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
- Check-in with attendant at the front desk.
- Maintain 2 meters physical distance at all times.
- Patrons are required to change their footwear and store their personal belongings in the designated area by the reception desk.
- Wipe equipment before and after use. Spray cloth, wipe and allow surface to air dry.
- Do not move equipment. They have been placed to ensure physical distancing can be maintained.
Value Added Classes (which are included in your membership) are being offered as well as 6am Fitness Classes (not included in your membership) - please refer to the Recreation Programs and Camp Information page for days and times of all group fitness classes. The process will be the same as described above. Participants must register prior to the class in order to attend.
- Drop-ins will not be available.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the classes (up to 15 minutes), latecomers will not be able to attend at this time.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback please email us at email@example.com