Report an Issue

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concern or suggestion. Please note this form is for non-emergency requests only. If you have an emergency that requires immediate attention, call 911. If you have an after-hours Operations emergency, such as water main break, please call 1-855-215-4941. 

Report a Bylaw Enforcement Issue 

This may include issues such as: 

  • Parking  
  • Dog Complaints 
  • Water Restrictions 
  • Unsightly Premises 
  • Noise Complaints 
  • Other Bylaw Issues   

Please note Bylaw enforcement occurs through a tiered process of achieving bylaw compliance by means of: 

  1. Education  
  2. Voluntary compliance on a case-by-case basis 
  3. Formal legal proceedings (e.g., tickets) 

Report a Maintenance Issue 

This may include Public Works related issues such as: 

  • Snow and Ice 
  • Parks and Groundskeeping 
  • Streetlights 
  • Water and Sewer 
  • Boulevard Maintenance
  • Pemberton District Community Center concerns should be emailed to