HOUSEHOLD WASTE & RECYCLING STATION
The Pemberton Household Waste and Recycling Station is located at 1947 Carpenter Road in the Pemberton Industrial Park.
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays||7am-10am and 1pm to 7pm|
|Saturdays & Sundays||10am to 5pm|
For tipping fees and materials accepted, please visit the SLRD website
RECYCLING - ACCEPTABLE MATERIALS
- Plastic Containers #1 to #7 - Plastic containers include plastic bottles, milk jugs, margarine and yogurt containers, salad dressing, shampoo and cleaning bottles. Remove lids and rinse before recycling.
- Plastic Film - Please bag your bags, and tie them off. Plastic Film includes grocery bags, laundry bags, and bubble wrap.
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Paper - Single-ply cardboard, magazines, newspaper, flyers, and office paper. Office paper includes computer, photocopy, note and letter paper, windowed envelopes, post-it notes, index paper and self carboning paper. Papers covered in foil, wax, or plastic film are not acceptable.
- Glass - Glass containers should be rinsed and have their lids removed.
- Tin/Aluminum - Please rinse the container. It is not necessary to remove the label from tin cans.
For further information, please contact the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District at 604.894.6371.
For information about the Pemberton Bottle Depot, please visit their website.
There is no municipal garbage collection in Pemberton.
Garbage collection can be arranged through Carney's Waste. Carney's offers garbage collection and disposal services in Pemberton for a 12 month period, May 1st to April 30th. The waste is disposed in the District of Squamish landfill. The tipping fee for your waste disposal is paid to the District of Squamish. The service is based on the collection of 2 cans or 3 bags per household.
To arrange for service please contact Carney's directly at 604.932.5038.