PEMBERTON VALLEY TRANSIT
Sea to Sky transit future plan
The Sea to Sky Transit Future Plan is a 25-year strategic plan that has been developed by BC Transit in collaboration with stakeholders, the public and staff at the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District, the District of Squamish, the Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW), the Village of Pemberton, the Lil'wat Nation and the Squamish Nation. The Sea to Sky Transit Future Plan details transit service and infrastructure recommendations for Squamish, Whistler, the Pemberton Valley and the encompassing Sea to Sky region. These recommendations, along with the plan's vision, goals, Local and Regional Transit Networks and Targets, help envision what transit in the Sea to Sky region could look like between now and 2040.
Route 99 Pemberton to Whistler Commuter
Route 100 Pemberton Local
Visit BCTransit to download the ridersguide and for up to date maps, schedules, and fares.
Bus Tickets and Passes can be purchased at the following retailers:
- Village of Pemberton, 7400 Prospect Street MAP
- Pemberton & District Community Centre, 7390 Cottonwood Street MAP
- Lil'wat Gas Station, Commuter, Local Tix & Passes Only (No Greyhound), 391 Ir 10 Rd, Mount Currie MAP
- Xit'olacw Tsipun Store: Commuter, Local Tix & Passes (no Greyhound), Mount Currie MAP
- Resort Municipality of Whistler, Commuter Tix Only (No Local Tix & Passes), 4325 Blackcomb Way, Whistler MAP
Greyhound Canada also offers regional transportation between Pemberton and Whistler.
Taking transit saves you money! Check out the Cost Comparison Chart.
The Village of Pemberton wishes to acknowledge the Building Canada Federal Tax Fund for the Pemberton & Area Bus Shelters.