The Village of Pemberton is seeking applicants for a Permanent Public Works Labourer.
Full-time, 40 hours/week.
Pay rate: $25.02/hour
Canadian Union of Public Employees Local 2010
Reporting to the Public Works Supervisor, the Public Works Labourer will perform a variety of duties related to the operation and maintenance of Village infrastructure. Duties include, but are not limited to: facility cleaning, garbage disposal and general repair/maintenance work on roads, trails and signage.
- Class 5 BC Driver’s License and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract required
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience in a similar role
- Ability to operate power tools and small equipment
- Must be physically fit, capable of lifting up to 50 lbs safely, and working for up to eight hours in inclement weather
- Strong verbal communications and customer service skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter, resume and three references by 12:00 noon, Thursday, April 26 (new closing date), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please visit www.pemberton.ca for a complete job description. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.