The Village of Pemberton is seeking applicants for a full-time one-year Contract Project Coordinator.
The role of the Contract Project Coordinator is to support the Chief Administrative Officer in the completion of projects aligning with the Village’s Strategic Priorities, with a focus on Affordable Housing and Regional Transit. The Project Coordinator will act as a liaison, facilitator and coordinator between the Village’s Regional and Provincial partners, community stakeholders, consultants and Village departments to ensure desired results.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in land use planning, urban planning or similar field
- Minimum five years’ experience in a related role involving municipal planning and project management
- Experience working with Affordable Housing initiatives and/or Public Transportation initiatives strongly preferred
- Related technical experience in zoning administration
- Ability to write technical reports and prepare cost benefit analysis
- Time management skills to meet deadlines and manage a large volume of work
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter, resume and three references by noon on Friday, May 17th, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.