Reporting to the Manager of Operations and Development Services, the Assistant Manager of Operations is responsible for planning and directing the day to day activities of the Operations Department, overseeing Contractors and capital projects, and bringing innovative and supportive leadership to the Operations team.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role required
- Minimum of 5 years’ supervisory/management experience required
- Minimum of 3 years’ Local Government experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of utilities, water distribution systems, and infrastructure maintenance
- Proven experience in project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), AutoCAD and other relevant software
- Class 5 Driver’s License and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract required
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter, resume and references by 12:00 noon, May 18th via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
For a full job description, click here.