Building and Planning Clerk – Permanent, Full-time position
Reporting to the Manager of Development Services, the Building and Planning Clerk acts as the primary point of contact for the Development Services team, providing a variety of administrative support services and managing public inquiries regarding permit applications, municipal bylaws and other relevant legislation. The Building and Planning Clerk assists in the processing of applications and issuance of building permits and development approvals.
- Minimum three (3) years administrative experience in a Local Government environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in current planning and development aspect of Local Government preferred
- Knowledge of BC Building Code an asset
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
For a full job description, please click here.
Interested? Let’s talk. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.