Reporting to the Manager of Operations and Development Services, the Building and Planning Clerk acts as the primary point of contact for the Development Services team, providing a variety of administrative support services and managing public inquiries regarding permit applications, land use planning, zoning, municipal bylaws and other relevant legislation. The Building and Planning Clerk assists in the processing of applications and issuance of building permits and development approvals.
- Minimum three (3) years administrative experience in a Local Government environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in planning and development aspect of Local Government preferred
- Knowledge of BC Building Code an asset
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter, resume and three references by noon on Friday, June 22nd, via email to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
For a full job description, click here.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.