It’s important to me that I remain accessible and present in our community during these days of uncertainty. I want you to know that the Village team and I continue to work behind the scenes to support the work of our local doctors, Vancouver Coastal Health and each of you. Here are some of the things we are currently doing:
- I am in constant contact with the Mayors within the Corridor to share updates
- Our Staff are regularly communicating their counterparts in within the Corridor to share updates
- Staff and I are part of a regular series of calls with Vancouver Coastal Health and the Province’s Mayors
- Our Staff are regularly communicating with our local doctors and medical clinic to ensure they are supported
- We are sharing information from the Province and Vancouver Coastal Health as it is issued
- Out of caution, we are allowing our Staff to work remotely
- We have closed our office to the public, but are still answering emails and phone calls. Building related inquiries should be directed to Gwendolyn Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org. All essential services, including water, sewer and fire services, will continue to be provided.
- We have activated a Level One Emergency Operations Centre to ensure resources are available, if needed
- I will continue to meet with Staff twice a day, and as needed
I’m pleased to see our community working together and following the recommendations of Vancouver Coastal Health and the Province.
I am always available via phone (604.966.6309) or email (email@example.com); never hesitate to contact me.
Be in touch again soon,