The Village is seeking individuals for its Official Community Plan Advisory Committee (OCP AC). Members will be appointed by Council and will review land use policy, help with community engagement and give feedback on new planning ideas.
To apply, email your interest and how you meet the criteria to Scott McRae, Manager of Development Services; firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by Monday, February 14, 2022.
- Applicants must reside, be employed, own a business, be enrolled in school, be a member of a non profit organization that operates within Pemberton, or own or have interest in property within the Village of Pemberton.
- The OCP AC shall ideally be comprised of individuals who represent the following: environment, housing, development, business, economic development, transportation, health and social services, recreation, arts and culture, youth and seniors.
- Members shall be appointed to the Committee for the full duration of the OCP update, which is approximated to be 24 months.
- Meetings will occur on an as needed basis in support of key project milestones. It is anticipated that approximately six meetings will be required (three per year).
- The OCP AC is appointed by and reports recommendations directly to Council with support from Village Staff.
- All OCP AC meetings are open to the public.
- Members shall serve without remuneration.
- Meetings will take place in Council Chambers at a mutually agreeable time for all Committee members.