- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks are required at all times while in the facility including while exercising.
- Patrons must sanitize their hands when entering the facility. Sanitization stations are available throughout the facility.
- Patrons must wait in the designated areas outside the building before their allocated timeslot/program.
- 2 meter physical distancing is required.
- Directional arrows, designated entrances/exits have been established to control the flow of traffic in the facility.
- Demographic centred-schedule through staggered programming.
- Increased cleaning protocols and expectations.
- Increased outdoor air intake as recommended by Work BC.
Failure to maintain physical distancing could result in the closure of the facility.
As always we welcome all constructive feedback.
We will continue to modify our operations and protocols to meet the changing guidelines of the Provincial Health Authorities.