To facilitate snow clearing, residents are reminded that as of November 15th, parking is not permitted on the even side of the street or in Village public parking lots between 9pm and 9am, 7 days a week.
Vehicles parked in contravention of the posted parking regulation will be ticketed and/or towed at the owner's expense. Winter Parking Regulations are in effect until March 31st.
You can help to ensure quick and efficient snow clearing by:
- Keeping cul-de-sacs clear of vehicles;
- Parking the entire vehicle in your drive way and off the roadways;
- Yielding to the snow plow;
- Not pushing snow onto the Village streets; and
- By familiarizing yourself with the Village of Pemberton Snow Clearing and related Boulevard Maintenance Bylaws available at www.pemberton.ca.
Did you know?
- Parking for 72 hours or more on Village streets is not permitted.
- Unregistered and uninsured vehicles may not be parked on Village Streets or property.
- Vehicles must be parked in the same direction as the flow of traffic.