We are overjoyed to announce that the Pemberton & District Community Centre is re-opening in a COVID-19 modified format.
Things are definitely different:
- The hours of operation for the facility are Monday to Thursday from 2-8pm.
- The following time slots are available:
- 2-3pm, 3:15-4:15pm, 4:30-5:30pm, 5:45-6:45pm, 7-8pm
- Members are now going to BOOK their gym time in advance through our website www.pembertonrecreation.ca
- Or directly through pemberton.perfectmind.com .
- There will be NO drop-ins at this time - but we are accepting new members.
- Step by step instructions have been included HERE on how to Book your workout time slot.
The 3 facilities to choose from include:
- Fitness Centre: The newly re-organized Fitness Centre Strength space has a selection of Squat Racks, Plate-loaded Equipment, Cable Towers, Dumbbells, Weight Machines, Benches, Medicine Balls and Kettlebells.
- Room C: Mix it up with both Cardio and Strength. Room C is equipped with Keiser Spin Bikes, Concept 2 Rowing Machine, a wide selection of Dumbbells, Battle ropes, Kettlebells and Weighted or Medicine Balls.
- Great Hall – Cardio: Sweat it out and get your Cardio Fix on in the cardio-only room. The Great Hall boasts a diverse selection of Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, Keiser Spin Bikes and a Recumbent Bike.
New Members can now purchase Fitness Memberships online. This means our patrons can easily purchase any passes that we currently offer through our website www.pembertonrecreation.ca. We hope to minimize cash transactions.
To ensure access for all, specific days and times have been allocated for the vulnerable population on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:30 am – 12:30 pm. This time slot is not bookable online - please call to register 604-894-2340 or email email@example.com
It is imperative that Members please adhere to the following;
- Stay home if sick or displaying any COVID-19 symptoms
- Please arrive in workout clothes with gym shoes in hand 5 minutes prior to your booking.
- Change rooms and showers are closed.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Check in with attendant at the front desk
- Maintain 2 meters physical distance at all times
Value Added Classes (which are included in your membership) are being offered as well as 6 am Fitness Classes (not included in your membership) - please refer to our website for days and times of all group fitness classes. The process will be the same as described above. Participants must register prior to the class in order to attend www.pembertonrecreation.ca .
-Drop-ins will not be available.
-Classes will be held outdoors on the Community Lawn or in the Great Hall.
-Please arrive 5 minutes before the classes, late comers will not be able to attend at this time.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org