Term Summer Parks Labourer (June - mid-October 2019)
Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Operations, the Public Works Labourer will perform a variety of duties related to the operation and maintenance of Village infrastructure. Duties include, but are not limited to: facility cleaning, garbage disposal and general repair/maintenance work on roads, trails and signage.
- Class 5 BC Driver’s License and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract required
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience in a similar role
- Ability to operate power tools and small equipment
- Must be physically fit, capable of lifting up to 50 lbs safely, and working for up to eight hours in inclement weather
- Strong verbal communications and customer service skills
For a full job description and how to apply, click here.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.