The Manager of Development Services reports directly to the CAO and is responsible for the oversight of building, zoning, development administration for the Village, as well as the management of the Development Services team. This position acts as Approving Officer in accordance with the statutory authority assigned through the Land Title Act.
- University graduate in an appropriate discipline, plus a post-graduate degree in community and regional planning, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five to seven years of planning-related experience.
- Local Government experience strongly preferred.
- Membership in the Planning Institute of BC, or equivalent membership or certification an asset.
- Driver’s License valid in British Columbia and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume quoting MODS18 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
Please click here for a complete job description.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.