When the snowing gets tough, the tough get snow clearing.
The Village is seeking a casual on-call labourer to provide snow clearing relief on Village roads and sidewalks during peak times. The expected duration of this casual on-call position is December 2019 – March 2020. Activities related to this position are often strenuous in nature and require an individual who is physically fit and safety conscious.
- Class 5 BC Driver’s License and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
- Qualified to operate snowplows, bobcats and dump trucks
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal communications and customer service skills
- Air Brakes certification an asset
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and references by 12:00 noon, Friday, December 13, 2019, via email to email@example.com.
This position is part of the Collective Agreement between the Village of Pemberton and Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 2010.